Thursday, September 18, 2008

It might be clean

Last night we put our oven on auto clean.
Ok, "we" didn't, but T did.
His Daddy asked him to turn the timer off, his Sister was using it to time her flute practice, but when Hubby checked on the situation, he found that T had turned the auto clean on, instead.
Oops!
Well, Lord knows our oven needed cleaning.
So, no harm done, right?!
Umm, that would be a big neg-a-tive.
I thought the worst part was having to smell "something burning", right before we went to bed.
But the worst part, happened this morning when I went to check how clean the oven got, because I have serious doubts that it will be clean.
I pulled on the door, only to discover, it was still locked!
Oh no! Now what?!
My oven might be clean, but I have no way of knowing nor a way to use it.
I guess we'll be having take out tonight!

No comments: