Thursday, August 28, 2008

May I Make A Suggestion?

On those days you find yourself needing a hit of chocolate, but don't have the time to make, or don't need, a whole pan of brownies, might I suggest keeping a supply of Betty Crocker Warm Delights Minis, Molten Chocolate Cake, on hand?
They're surprisingly easy to make and quite tasty.
Plus, they're only 150 calories, and if you should feel the need/have to share some with a child or two, you can have all the pleasure with a lot less guilt.
That's the beauty of having children.
All those nutritional guidelines about caloric count?
Cut them in half, or in my case, fourths!
Which begs me to ask the question, then why am I so much bigger now than before I had children? I guess it's one of those mysteries of the universe we're not meant to understand.
Oh, and if you're a little OC about collecting Box Tops for school, like someone I know, I won't mention any names. It's to protect the innocent, or is it the guilty? But, if you know someone like that, these have one of those, too.
So, I'm really eating to support the school system.
Yeah, that’s it.

No comments: